- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes, washed and halved horizontally
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- Fresh basil
- Chives, chopped
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 zucchini, sliced vertically
- Fresh bread slices
- ½ cup fresh spreadable goat cheese
- ¼ lb prosciutto
- 4 cups arugula
- Fresh thyme
- Olive oil
- To create the cherry tomato mix, place the cherry tomatoes, two garlic cloves, and basil leaves in a bowl. Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- To create a cream cheese mixture, mix the chives and cream cheese in a separate bowl. Drizzle them with olive oil and season with salt. Set aside.
- Add the zucchini slices to the grill. Flip them halfway through browning. Remove them from the heat, drizzle them with olive oil, season with salt, and set aside.
- Place the bread slices on the grill. Toast them on both sides and remove them from the heat. Separate them evenly into three groups.
- Drizzle one group of bread slices with olive oil and add the cherry tomato mix. Garnish with a basil leaf.
Zucchini and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the second group of bread slices and top with zucchini and thyme.
Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Spread the goat cheese on the final group of bread slices and add an arugula leaf and a slice of prosciutto. Sprinkle with chives.