1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
8-10 frozen cranberries
½ cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp water
- Put cranberries on a skewer and rinse under cold water.
- Dip skewered cranberries in water, then roll in granulated sugar.
- Place skewers on wax paper and place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Fill glass ¾ with Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore.
- Place skewers on top of glass and serve.
For a slightly sweeter garnish, soak fresh or frozen berries in maple syrup overnight, then skewer and roll in sugar.