11 oz short fusilli pasta
7 oz salmon tartare
Lime juice (2 limes)
Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the pasta and drain it slightly underdone. In the meantime fillet the salmon, remove the bones and chop it into small, one-centimeter wide chunks.
- Dice the avocado and cucumber.
- Mix the vegetables and the fish in a bowl and add the lime juice.
- Let the pasta cool a little and then place it in the bowl, add olive oil and salt to taste.
- Mix thoroughly and put it in the fridge. Let it stand at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.