our Prosecco Superiore
Peach and Apricot Mousse
- 4 ¾ cups peaches and apricots, washed and diced
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 package of unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup fresh cream
- Mint leaves
- Soak the gelatin in very cold water.
- Sauté the fruit in a pan over medium heat. Stir in the sugar. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Blend 1 cup of pulp with an immersion blender. Squeeze the gelatin and add it to the blended pulp. Stir.
- Add the cream to a small bowl and whip. Pour it into the blended pulp and stir to create a mousse.
- Spoon the mousse into small glasses and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with the remaining fruit and mint leaves to serve.